June 1, 2022
“Create a fun video about yourself or your friends, share it on social media, and you could win $1,000. Watch other competing videos on YouTube with the hashtag #movavischolarship.”
To be eligible for this scholarship award, you must be:
- A legal resident of the United States or Canada or hold a valid student visa.
- Enrolled in, or accepted into, a full-time undergraduate or graduate program at an accredited university, college, or school in the United States or Canada.
How to Apply: Go to Scholarship
1. Create your video using Movavi Video Editor Plus. You can use the trial version or buy a full license at a 30% discount.
- Download Movavi Video Editor Plus for Windows
- Download Movavi Video Editor Plus for Mac
- Claim your educational institution discount
You can also create a video using Movavi Clips, our video editing app for mobile devices:
2. Upload your video to YouTube before June 1, 2022 using the title: Movavi Scholarship Program.
3. Share your video on social networks with the hashtags #movavischolarship and #movaviedu and the link to our homepage https://www.movavi.com/
4. Send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Your full name
- The URL of your video on YouTube
- The URL of your profile on YouTube
- The links to your accounts in other social networks
- The name of the college or university where you are studying (we reserve the right to verify this information)
- A brief description of your hobbies, dreams, and aspirations
Submitted videos shall not exceed 1–2 minutes in duration.
Read more: https://www.movavi.com/scholarship.html