“Our team at Responsify is wonderfully unique. We are a group of people who work with our many strengths to empower people, a value we all share. With qualifications and interests in strategizing, storytelling, designing, and writing to name a few, we recognize that working together creatively is when things really take shape.
We believe that with the correct tools anyone can reach their aspirations and use their skills to empower others. Every year, Responsify awards a scholarship to those that present an inspiring example of empowerment in their essays.
Current students will be tailoring their talents, getting ready to apply them in their lives and in their careers and we’re excited to contribute to this exciting journey with a scholarship. Our scholarship will be awarded to a student who can demonstrate how their major can be used to empower others in a self-reflective essay.”
- All applicants must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time undergraduate or graduate student at an accredited US college or university for the semester that they are applying to receive the scholarship.
- Applicants are not required to have a minimum GPA.
- Domestic, international, online and undocumented students may apply
Required Application Details
- Please write a 800 to 1,000 word essay answering the following questions:
- Why is empowering others so important?
- How do you think your major can be used to empower others?
- When was the last time you felt empowered? What inspired this?
- Please provide proof of enrollment in an accredited college or university. A transcript, tuition receipt, or acceptance letter will be accepted.
- Please submit The Responsify Empowering Others Scholarship form below.
How To Apply: Click Here For More Information
Please complete the form with the following information to apply: