Quarterly (last day of the month in March, June, September & December!).
Paying for school can be stressful. That’s why we decided to make it super easy and fast to enter this $1,000 scholarship!
How it works: The “Too Cool to Pay for School” scholarship is part of our contribution to helping students save money for higher education. The scholarship can be used to cover education-related expenses such as tuition, textbooks, housing, technology, and other fees. To apply, simply enter your info into the form and cross your fingers – it’s as easy as that. The winner of the scholarship will be determined by random drawing and then contacted directly and announced on this page. For additional information, read the official rules.
Who can apply? Open to high school, college, and graduate school students of all years. Must be currently enrolled full time (in high school or at an accredited university) or planning on enrolling within 24 months.
HOW TO APPLY: Click Here
Summary of Key Rules
- Open to all current high school, college, and graduate students
- Open to US residents, DACA and undocumented students, and international students currently studying in the US.
- Only one entry allowed per person per quarter. A new winner will be chosen every quarter.
- Scholarships or prizes will be awarded directly to the winners.
- Winners will be notified by e-mail and posted on our website.