November 1, 2016
Scholarship America’s Dream Award scholarships will be awarded to students selected from across the nation who are entering their second year or higher of education beyond high school. The scholarships will be renewable and growing in amount each year, allowing students to receive aid throughout their college career.
- Be at least 17 years of age.
- Be U.S. citizens, U.S. permanent residents (holders of a Permanent Resident Card), or individuals granted deferred action status under the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals Program (DACA).
- Have received a high school diploma or the equivalent from a U.S. school by September 2016.
- Have completed or expect to successfully complete a minimum of one full year of postsecondary education by June 2017.
- Plan to enroll in full-time undergraduate study at the sophomore year level or higher at an accredited two- or four-year college, university or vocational-technical school in the United States for the entire 2017-18 academic year.
- Be studying to obtain an associate’s or first bachelor’s degree.
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (or its equivalent).
- Demonstrate financial need.
How to Apply:
Visit site for more information Here.
If you have questions regarding the eligibility criteria or application process for the program, please contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone at 507-931-1682.