November 15, 2021
“This scholarship is Scott Senft’s way of contributing to and encouraging those sharing his goal to improve the lives of the less fortunate through all legal services. The $1,500 that this scholarship offers is meant for students entering a field where the law is concerned.“
The scholarship will consider students in the following majors and degrees:
- Legal studies
- Paralegal studies
- Criminal Justice degree
- Political Science degree
- Criminology degree
- Forensic Science degree
- Doctor of Jurisprudence (J.D.) degree
- Any other undergraduate pre-law degrees
- To apply for this scholarship, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be a legal US resident or citizen.
- You must maintain a minimum GPA score of 3.5 through the time that you are applying.
- You must be able to demonstrate full-time enrollment at an accredited institution in pursuit of one of the degrees mentioned above. You can still apply for the scholarship if you have not been accepted into a program yet, but you will not receive the funds without proof of acceptance or enrollment.
Type of Award:
The student selected to receive this scholarship will win $1,500 to be used toward their tuition for their chosen degree, which must be in the list presented above.
How to Apply: Click here for more information
- Complete the Scholarship form found on our website.
- Submit an essay of 850-1,150 words that outlines your future goals and what you plan to do with the degree you earn.
- An official transcript reflecting your current academic standing, a cumulative GPA of at least 3.5, and proof of enrollment. If sent via email, an unopened official transcript must be sent by mail to the address at the bottom of this section (CLICK THE LINK).